- Second tooth: Ashlynn's second tooth broke through the day after her five month birthday. She was a couple months earlier on teeth than Emily was. I also got my first couple of teeth right around 4-5 months, so I guess she's taking after me. :-)
- Tongue games: Ashlynn started both sucking on her tongue and sticking out her tongue this month. Pretty much the cutest thing ever.
- Sitting up! This was the big month that she decided to become a sitter. It was a big day for her because it was also the day she decided to start sticking out her tongue! She still doesn't roll much, but sitting is her thing.
- First solid food: We introduced oatmeal cereal on the day before her six month birthday. She loved it!
- Vomit: Yuck! A couple times this month we've had to deal with vomit in the middle of the night. She wasn't sick, just overly full from formula supplementing on top of breast milk at bedtime. We've learned our lesson!
And a few more pics from this month:
|Is there anything cuter?|
|Right as Emily was accidentally biting her.|
|Loves to be nakie.|
|We have a sitter!|
|And there's that tongue. :)|
|Driving her car|
|First time on the church playground|
|Playing with her toys|
|Selfie with mommy|
|Hanging out at Jazzercise|
|These sisters love each other!|
|Ready for some yummies! First time eating solids.|
|Hanging out with Papa|
|What a face!|
We love you so much and are enjoying (almost) every moment with you. :) Your little smile just lights up the room and you are truly bringing so much joy to our lives every day. We couldn't love you any more than we do. We pray every day that the Lord will draw you close to him and that you will know him intimately from a young age and cling to him all of your days. You are a bright, bright light in this dark world. We love you little beauty princess!