- First Valentine's Day: For your first Valentine's Day, Mimi and Papa came over and we got tacos from Fuzzy's. I believe you ate carrots. You got a really neat teether from Mimi and Papa that you just love to chew on.
- First foods: We introduced you to all kinds of baby food this month. You've had bananas, peaches, apples, pears, plums, prunes, peas, green beans, carrots, squash, and mixed veggies. You eat all foods equally well, although you seem to really love carrots and "peach cobbler," which is oatmeal cereal with peaches. :) You also love to munch on puffs, yogurt melts, and mum mums.
- Raspberries: You began blowing raspberries all the time this month. It is really cute!
- Sounds: This month, you adopted the phrase "dadada" and say it pretty much exclusively. And very regularly. You are quite the talker!
- Independent play: You are becoming pretty good at playing by yourself. You still don't want to do it for very long periods of time, but for a few minutes here and there you can entertain yourself quite well.
And a few more:
|Happy Valentine's Day!|
|Selfie at her 6 month appointment|
|Loving the weather and the exersaucer|
|Bathtime is the best time|
|Enjoying the premiere of the Tonight Show starring Jimmy Fallon!|
|I LOVE this chew toy!|
|Don't worry about making me any dinner, mom!|
|Waiting for Mimi and Papa to come over so we can eat!|
|Sweet girl on a beautiful day|
|Ready for her drivers license|
|Just putting on my lipstick.|
|Ice cream is my favorite treat!|
|Sister wanted to make sure she had enough toys.|