- Pumpkin Patch: We visited the pumpkin patch for her first time and had a blast! We can't wait to go back next year.
- Mommy's Birthday: Mommy turned 30 years old!
- Halloween: Emily got to experience her first Halloween and dressed up as a cat in a costume pieced together and partially homemade by mommy.
- Social interactions: Emily has become so much more social this month! She is constantly smiling, laughing, and cooing. There is nothing sweeter.
- Chewing: Emily began chewing on her hands alot in the past couple of weeks. They stay wet most of the time.
- Grasping: This month Emily began really holding on to her rattle as well as her little Papagator and her Ellie pacifier. There isn't much cuter than watching her actually know what to do with her hands.
- Found her feet: In addition to playing more with her hands, she's also found her feet and reaches out to hold onto them when she is on her back.
- Scooching: Anytime Emily is sitting up, she does her best to scooch herself down. I can't wait to see when she will start really moving. She's constantly pushing her feet against whatever is around her. She's such a strong little girl!
- Eating: Emily has moved from eating every three hours to every four except for at night, when she usually goes about eight hours or so.
Everyday that I wake up is the greatest day of my life now that you are here. There is nothing in the world that I love more than you! Your daddy and I love just spending time staring at you. There is really nothing more fun and we can do it for hours. You are our sunshine and we love you more than life!
A few more pictures from month three:
|Meeting her Great Great Uncle Charlie|
|Spending some time on her tummy|
|Smiling at Mommy|
|Kisses from Mommy at the Pumpkin Patch|
|Hanging with Aunt Kimmy at Starbucks|
|Getting adjusted by Dr. McDaniel|
|Christmas Card Photoshoot on her third month birthday|