Wednesday, February 2, 2011

As you saw from the previous post, Monday was an exciting day baby-wise! We were so thrilled to see how big our sweet baby is getting! Although she/he is only a little over an inch, all of its little parts are developing and actually look like a real baby! Between this appointment and the next, the baby will double in size, so we can't wait to see what it looks like next time! Hopefully Baby T will be a bit more cooperative and a bit less like a baby bat- sleeping while hanging upside down- so we can really see all of it's sweet little parts very clearly. I can't wait to see that face!

I was very happy to find out at the appointment that I had actually lost a couple of pounds from the first appointment. Not that I'm trying to lose weight, obviously, but the shift from Weight Watchers to eating normally has been difficult and I was really worried that I was going to gain alot. On top of the weight loss, my blood pressure was at 116/68, which is probably the lowest it's ever been in a doctor's office! I was feeling good, though, and not worried at all, so I know that contributed to a normal BP reading. Hopefully we can keep it at that level all the way through the pregnancy! I've known plenty of people who've had to go on bedrest due to blood pressure, and I'm claiming good BP now and that I will not be one of those people!

Ever since our exciting doctor visit, we've been iced in. Baby T is getting to experience his/her first snow day at a little less than 11 weeks old! We've had plenty of cuddle time with the pups and lots of good napping. Tomorrow will be day three of being iced in and I'm not too hopeful for work on Friday at this point. The temps are just too cold for the ice to melt. It was 10 degrees this morning! Good thing baby is still inside, nice and warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment