Friday, July 22, 2011

35 Weeks

I'm 35 weeks along today!

Size
honeydew
Over 18 inches, 5 lbs, 11 oz.

Developments
kidneys are developed
liver is processing waste
Baby is fully developed, just filling out!

Heartbeat
154 bpm (as of 7/21/11)
It was higher than normal because she finally decided to move during the ultrasound. :)

Cravings
None this week!

Weight Loss/Gain
Gained 26 lbs (as of 7/21/11)
I might've gained 5 lbs in the last two weeks. That can't happen again!

Side Effects
Hips hurting...still!
Finally had to give up my wedding ring due to swollen fingers. :(
Pretty sure I'm beginning to waddle.

What I REALLY miss
Sleeping on my back...SO MUCH!
Wearing normal clothes, especially jeans
Making it through the night without getting up multiple times
Being able to stand up without first giving myself a pep talk
Weight Watchers...weird, I know.

What I LOVE!
Watching my tummy move and jump all over the place.
My wonderful husband. He has been so great during this whole process!
Getting her room completed.
Getting our hospital clothes ready.
Counting down the days and realizing she will be here VERY SOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment