Friday, July 29, 2011

36 Weeks

I'm 36 weeks along today!

Size
crenshaw melon (what is that?)
18 1/2 inches, 6 lbs, 1 oz.

Developments
gaining about 1 oz each day
Shedding soft body hair and vernix caseosa, the waxy substance that covered her skin,
to make the meconium she will soon be pooping out. :)

Heartbeat
158 bpm (as of 7/27/11)

Cravings
Italian Food

Weight Loss/Gain
Gained 26 lbs (as of 7/21/11)
I know I gained a little more this week, but I forgot to ask the doctor. Oops!

Side Effects
Hips hurting...still!
Finally had to give up my wedding ring due to swollen fingers. :(
Swollen ankles if I don't have them propped up
Pretty sure I'm beginning to waddle.

What I REALLY miss
I'm so close to being done with it that I'm not really missing anything anymore.

What I LOVE!
Feeling this baby move inside of me...not much longer!
Emily's Daddy
Packing our hospital bags
Counting down the days and realizing she will be here VERY SOON!


No comments:

Post a Comment