Friday, July 1, 2011

32 Weeks

I'm 32 weeks along today!

Size
jicama
16 1/2 inches, almost 4 lbs.

Developments
now has fully formed toenails, fingernails, and hair (HOPEFULLY!)
skin is becoming soft and smooth

Heartbeat
138 bpm (as of 6/23/11)

Cravings
Mashed potato salad from Betty Rose's in Abilene.
Needless to say, I'm not going to be getting any of that.

Weight Loss/Gain
Gained 20 lbs (as of 6/23/11)
Woohoo! No gain at this week's appointment!

Side Effects
Hips hurting...still!
Constant leaking. TMI, I know.

What I REALLY miss
Sleeping on my back
Wearing normal clothes, especially jeans
Making it through the night without getting up multiple times
Being able to stand up without first giving myself a pep talk

What I LOVE!
Feeling this little stinker move and kick.
My wonderful husband who helps me out all the time!
Getting her room ready

No comments:

Post a Comment