- First vacation: We took Emily on her first road trip to Fredericksburg and had a great time.
- First Thanksgiving: Although she wasn't able to enjoy and of the yummy food, she did get to experience her first Thanksgiving and the most thankful Thanksgiving of her parents lives.
- Getting Stronger: Emily has begun sitting up in her Bumbo, playing in her Exersaucer, and sitting/standing pretty well with assistance from us only to help her balance. Of course, she can only stand for a few seconds, but it's amazing how strong those little legs are.
- DROOL!: Drool is a constant in our lives these days. She began chewing on her hands last month and it has only gotten more and more this month. Her face is constantly wet with drool. No teeth yet, but they can't be far behind.
- First babysitters: Mommy had to go back to work this month, so she spent her first few days away from mommy and daddy. Although it was difficult for me, she had a great time!
- First Christmas light pizza night: No pictures exist to document it, but this year was Emily's first time to accompany us on our annual pizza and Christmas lights night.
Emily, you are absolutely amazing, incredible, and perfect. But those words don't even begin to describe what you are to your daddy and me. You are God's precious gift to me and I will spend the rest of my life loving you. I can't express the joy that you bring me and how my heart melts when you smile at me. You are the funniest, happiest, cutest, sweetest baby that has ever lived. I love you more than life!
A few more pictures from month four:
|Cute picture with her BF David.|
|All dressed up for church|
|Hanging out with Auntie KK|
|Playing in the exersaucer like a big girl|
|Ready for church|
|Snuggling in our bed. This was such a fun night!|
|Checking out that baby in the mirror|
|Riding a moose, obviously.|
|Love of my life.|
|As precious as it gets.|