Monday, December 24, 2012

Bloggie Christmas Exchange

About a month ago, Shannon posted on her blog that she'd like to do a Christmas gift exchange for the readers of her blog.  Me being a huge fan of gift giving (totally my love language,) I jumped at the chance.  I was super surprised and excited a couple weeks later when I found out that she and I were gift exchange partners!  I've been reading her blog for years and now I got the pleasure of picking out some fun Christmas gifts for her and receiving a few as well! 

You can see what I sent Shannon by clicking here.  And you can see what she sent me below!


It was so much fun to receive this box all the way from Utah!  Shannon sent me fun notepads, nail polish, cookie cutters and sprinkles, a delicious candle, peppermint bark, an ornament, and a bath pillow.  Thanks, Shannon!  I had so much fun doing this and can't wait to do it again in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment