Wow! You've gotten to be such a big girl! We are just having so much fun with you! It's hard to believe you've changed from the high maintenance little baby girl to one who is so full of smiles and laughter. We sure are glad, though! Here's a few things that happened this month:
- BFFs: You and your sister are now officially Best Friends Forever! You love her so much and are having so much fun beginning to really play with her. You like to be wherever she is and you love laughing at her.
- Teeth: You got two top teeth this month! The top left tooth and your second top tooth on the right side. We've got a total of five. Fortunately, you handle teething very well.
- On the move: You've been moving all over the place with a combination of rolling and scooting. It's not abnormal to set you down in one place and come back to find you somewhere else. Fortunately, we're already baby proofed from sissy's early days! You've started pulling yourself up to standing and you even started to crawl on the very last day of your ninth month!
- Easter: You had your first Easter this month! We did a little Easter egg hunt for you, which basically consisted of eggs on a blanket all around you, which you picked up and shook. Precious. :)
- Traveler: You flew for the first time this month and also left the state for the first time, going to Ohio to visit Daddy's family. You did great! No fussing at all on the plane!
- Food: This month you begin eating some solid foods. You really loved macaroni and cheese, watermelon, and mashed potatoes.
- Noises: You began clicking your tongue this month as well as sucking on your tongue and making a fishy face. So cute!
Nine month stats: Weight 18 lbs 6 oz (53%,) Height 28.9 in (90%,) Head 17.48 in (65%.) Ashlynn wears nine month clothes and size two diapers.
A few more highlights:
|Looking like Spring|
|But first, let me take a selfie!|
|Party people in da house!|
|Enjoying an afternoon stroll|
|Working on her balance|
|Hanging out in the nursery in Ohio|
|A girl and her daddy|
|Loves him so!|
|Munching on a Mum Mum|
|Already loving her Texas state flower!|