Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Welcome to the Takala family blog! For the past six and a half years, I've kept a personal blog, Song of my Life. When we recently found out that we are expecting our first baby, I decided it was finally time to move on up in the world, leave my old blog behind, and to begin a fresh blog for our new adventure! While my old blog chronicled life as young girl transitioning from college to real life, getting a job, getting married, and living as a newlywed, this blog will mostly be about our family. I do plan to use this new blog as a continuation of my old blog in some ways, but just wanted to make a fresh start. Hopefully Lucas will also post from time to time! Thanks for following me over to the new place, and thanks for being a part of our life!

No comments:

Post a Comment