Sunday, August 14, 2011

Emily's Nursery

Finally! The moment you've all been waiting for. :)

THE BIG NURSERY REVEAL!

BEFORE
This isn't the real before, but I didn't get a picture of that. This was a guest room before baby came, but I took this picture after we moved the bed out.

Lucas putting the crib together.



AFTER
The view from the door. The whimsical tree was handpainted by Ellen Nevil.

Glider and Bookshelf

Awesome letters that match her bedding, made by one of my teacher friends.

Changing table and hand painted name sign by me.

Crib, Closet, and Changing table

Our chosen verse for Emily, Zephaniah 3:17.

Bookshelf with lamp and more original art by Emily's mommy.

Stuffed animals and dolls.

A closer view of the bedding. I absolutely love it. My mom switched out the ties that came with the bumper for these cute pink bows.

Little bird family.

Handmade bow holder by mommy.

Closer view of name painting.

Already WAY too full closet.

Emily's big sister Maggie who spends lots of time in the nursery waiting for her sister to arrive!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE IT!!!!! The bow holder is SO CUTE! And you are not kidding! That is one full closet! Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete