Thursday, September 1, 2011

Emily's Birth Slideshows

Since I couldn't put all of the pictures of her birth on the blog, here are a couple slideshows I made with all of the pictures.  The first slideshow is made up of pictures Lucas took at the hospital.  The second slideshow is made up of the pictures that Kaylane took of the whole labor process as well as meeting Emily for the first time.  Please excuse any terrible pictures of me in that album.  I think I have a pretty good excuse, though, so I'm not deleting them. :)

Click here to view these pictures larger


Click here to view these pictures larger


If you click on the above link that says "Click here to view these pictures larger," you can actually select and order pictures.  I know most of you don't really want pictures of my child, but for the grandparents and other family members who might want them, this is how to do it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment