Thursday, December 15, 2011

Thanksgiving

Emily's first Thanksgiving was just wonderful.  This year we celebrated Thanksgiving with my Dad's side of the family at my parents house.  It was full of lots of food and family and thankfully very low key.  The most exciting part of the day was when Lucas decided to take advantage of the Black Friday deals and go stand in line at Target for four hours in the cold to get a TV.  I thought someone had snatched Lucas from his body and replaced him when he told me he was going to go willingly stand in line to shop, but $300 flat screen TVs will do that to a man, I suppose.  I'm really glad he did it, though, because it has been a good catalyst to get our front living room made into more of a room and less of a furniture storage area. 

Here are a couple pictures of Emily in the cute Thanksgiving outfit I made for her.  It was the first thing I made with the new sewing machine I got for my birthday/graduation.  Pinterest inspired, of course!



No comments:

Post a Comment