Sunday, March 4, 2012

Sleeping like a big girl!

I'm so proud of our sweet baby girl.  She went for an entire week without crying at all when putting her down for bed and not waking up at all during the night!  Last night was a different story, but it was completely our fault for getting her off her napping schedule during the day.  This girl THRIVES on a schedule!  Tonight she cried for about five minutes, but she was still a little off today because of yesterday and last night. 

I was very conflicted about the whole cry-it-out thing, but seeing how well our little girl does now, I am so glad we made that difficult decision.  So much stress and anxiety has been lifted now that she goes to sleep easily and mommy and daddy are much more rested!  While I believe the cry-it-out method is certainly a big part of what helped Emily, I know it was also the Lord.  Each night I prayed that he would give her peaceful sleep and he has.  It's so good to know that he cares about even the little things in our lives.

1 comment: