Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Exciting news!

What do I have in common with British Royalty, American Royalty, and Reality TV Royalty?


You guessed it!


Lucas and I are beyond excited to announce the upcoming arrival of another little Takala baby!  We are due August 16, just three days before Emily's second birthday.  However, due to my C-Section with Emily, we are planning for an August 9 arrival!  We are just a couple days shy of twelve weeks along and everything looks perfect.  I've been blessed with an easy and healthy pregnancy so far.  Please pray for us that the rest of the pregnancy continues the same way!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I just thought to myself yesterday that now that Emily is almost 2 you might have another! Congratulations! Lots of prayers for you guys...especially for an easy summer pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete